Sunday, August 07, 2005

Birthday Bash

Yesterday we celebrated my birthday along with Phil's birthday with the Browns. Everyone came to our house and we had a yummy BBQ...burgers, salads, chips and dip, shrimp cocktail, and delicious cake with Jan's famous chocolate chip frosting, and flan. I love food! Too bad now I'm starting to get indigestion from much of it...but I keep eating anyways. I have no self control, just regret! Anyways, then we all headed to downtown San Diego and saw Triple Espresso. I've been wanting to see it for years and I've always heard how good it is. It really was a fun night, and the show was very funny! Grama Zanna and Grampa Bob watched Rae for us, and they took her to the fair. They thought they'd be the first to take her, but we beat them to it! Oh well, they had a great time anyways! We got home around 11:30 and little Raegann was sleeping peacefully when we arrived. A great night was had by all! Oh, and thanks to everyone for all my wonderful birthday gifts! I love them all!

2 comments:

heidi said...

happy birthday, zandra!

i heard a rumor you were starting a blog....its kind of addicting, isn't it? a reply to your comment: yes, that darling little girl does have wonderful parents. see you guys soon.

--heidi

Z-Mama said...

Thanks, Heidi!
Yes, you were one of those who inspired me to start a blog. So far it has been a lot of fun! Totally addicting!