Congratulations Baby! You are no longer an Embryo, but have moved on to a Fetus! 10 Weeks pregnant today, only 10 more to go till we can find out your sex! Maybe even a couple weeks before that! Can't wait to get to know you better!
As of now, the little baby is one whole inch long and weighs in at .04 ounce (or 1-3 grams) - which I don't know how much or little that weighs...whoever talks about something in the hundredth of an ounce measure??? Being a Fetus means that the little one has all the necessary parts and is now a miniature baby - arms, hands, fingers, legs, toes, eyes, mouth, ears, nose, heart, lungs, liver, etc, etc. Now all it has to do is continue to develop those parts so they are mature and well functioning by the time it is born, and add all the little details like hair, fingernails, and eyelashes. How cute is that...a one inch miniature baby! Can you believe that God can do all that in only 10 short weeks (only 8 weeks if you minus the two weeks where you're not really pregnant yet)!?!
Happy Birthday Mom! Today my mama turned 54 and she looks more beautiful than ever. We had her over for deli sandwiches from Daniels today for lunch and then headed to my parent's house for dinner later. I made steaks, twice baked potatoes, and a gormet salad. Everything was delicious, and I kinda ate a lot (catching up on the past few days maybe). My dad picked up a Cold Stone cake and it was the best flavor I've had - Chocolate Raspberry Truffle! It was a great visit and Raegann loves playing with her Grama and Grampa!
I'll post some pictures tomorrow...it's getting late now (11:58) and I'll probably never wake up in the morning as it is...
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

1 comment:
zandra,
it's so fun getting to read about what your baby looks like right now. i can't imagine the excitment. i'll see you when we get back!
-heidi
Post a Comment