Sooo, we had quite a crazy weekend! On Saturday we went to our friend, Candice's wedding to Michael. Let me tell you, it was an all day event...1:30 till Midnight all the way in San Diego! We had a lot of fun, though. Candice was a beautiful bride and she had a very beautiful wedding and reception. My parents watched Raegann for us and they took her to the Wild Animal Park. I was so jealous! But I'm glad that they got to share that special time together.
Sunday we all (Me, Brandon, Kerri, Marshall, Robin, Bill, Holly, Lianne, and Joe) went to the Toby Keith concert. We met up early and went out to eat at the Cheesecake Factory before-hand. Oh, it was delicious! But I barely made a dent in any of it cause the portions are so huge! Brandon got the best chocolate mousse cake ever! I probably ate half of it. On the way to Coors Amphitheatre we got lost and pretty much found ourselves in Mexico! It was crazy, but we finally made it there. Leanne Womack opened and then Toby Keith came on. It lasted till 11:00, then we waited for an hour for the traffic to die down before we left. So we got home around 1:00 am! I sure was tired, but our night was far from over!
Then Brandon had to go pick up his truck from his parents house, but unfortunately he couldn't find his keys anywhere! I think he looked around the house for about 45 minutes! Finally he decided to just go to his truck and look to see if he left his keys there. So he rode with Lianne, and guess what?! The keys were in the ignition! ...And the battery was dead! And he was stuck in this little nook of a parking area where it was imposibble to get a jump start, so he had to charge the battery for a looong time. So, he finally got the truck started, and bam! He ran out of gas! Then he and Lianne had to search for a spare gas can and put gas in. I don't think he left till 3:00 am! Luckily, I went to bed while waiting for him. So needless to say, we both had a hangover from lack of sleep! And poor Brandon had to wake up so early! We better try to go to bed early tonight! Love ya all!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

1 comment:
Hi Zandra,
I just found your blog through Heidi's blog. She is an old friend from Abbotsford (B.C.) but we both ended up marrying Californians! My husband and I live up here in Valencia. I noticed you are pregnant too, so I wanted to say hi! Check out my blog sometime, we're due 3 days apart! How crazy! Nice to meet you, and all the best with your pregnancy!
Post a Comment