Monday, August 08, 2005

Time for Bed

Okay, so it's about 11:00 and I really need to go to bed! Brandon is gonna walk in any minute and ask me what I'm doing, so I better hurry! I just posted some pics from yesterday and today. All of little Raegann of course! Yesterday me, Brandon, and Grammie Jannie took Rae to the park for about an hour. She had such a great time...loved the swing set and then walking up and around all the play sets and going down the slides. Then she'd try to walk right back up the slide to do it again! She was so cute! All the sudden, though, she started freaking out, and we couldn't seem to figure out what happened. So we took her home. I think maybe she got overheated or maybe got an ant or but bite. But I'll never be sure...It was fun while it lasted, though.
Today we went to the beach again (Me, Rae, Lianne, Sara and her kids - Shae, Sid, and Ryan, and Mike's brother, Hasz and a friend, Laura). We have been going every Monday so far this summer. The kids all just love it...but I still don't even have a tan to show for it!
Okie dokie...better go!

No comments: