Sunday, September 04, 2005

Catching Up

Hello to my favorite people who actually read my blog from time-to-time! Sorry I haven't posted in nearly a week...I've been trying to get to bed a little earlier lately. It hasn't really gone that way though. The past couple nights Bran and I watched a movie so we didn't get to bed till nearly midnight! Anyways, I promised some pictures the last time I wrote, so the bottom 3 are pictures from the past week. What else happened this week...? Hmmm, I can't remember anything these days, the baby really does steal your brain cells! Well, we had a slight scare with Kerri's dad. He passed out twice and had to go to the hospital. They found that it was caused by his newest medication. It wasn't mixing well with the others and therefore basically caused him to faint. It was real scary, but luckily he is doing great! Praise God!

Today, Rae and I went with Kerri and Marcie to visit Kim. She recently bought a new home so we finally made the great trek up to see the place. It is absolutely beautiful. I don't know what I would do with all that space...I'm sure I'd fill it eventually, though! She has two little girls, Katelyn and Karly, who are just adorable. Karly is only about 5 weeks older than Raegann. All the girls got along so well. We got home around 5:30, and later Brandon and I decided to go out for dinner. Since I still don't like eating that much, and since I am still so exauhsted, I haven't really cooked dinner in a very long time. We have been BBQing mostly and then I'll fix microwaved baked potatoes to go alongside, but that's about it. So, we dropped Rae off with my parents and we headed to dinner at our fanciest restaurant. They have the best mini fresh baked bread loaf and the best garden salad! I got the thought somehow about lobster...so I had to, had to, had to get lobster, no matter what the cost! So we got a combo plate of steak and lobster tail and split it. It was candy! Yum, yum...well worth the price!

When we went back to my parent's house to pick Rae up, we walked in and they were just starting to spoil her. She was stripped down to her diaper and they had a fudgesicle unwrapped and ready for her to indulge in. So we got to be a part of the fun and witness the utter mess and enjoyment! She had so much fun!

Alright...I'll try to post again soon!

No comments: