Yay Zandra! I thought I was crazy to think I'm showing already, but if you are then maybe I am too! Sometimes I feel like I'm just FAT and not pregnant...arg. I'm sure once I'm for SURE in maternity clothes I'll feel different. You look great...oh, and keep eating! I'm jealous you've lost weight...I've lost 1/2 a pound. I guess I should be thankful I haven't gained any yet! Anyways, all the best. God bless!
I am a stay-at-home mom and couldn't feel more blessed! My husband works very hard so I don't have to (thanks Bran!). My children, Rae, Kammie, Evie, and Wes mean just the world to me. I am also in love with Jesus!
1 comment:
Yay Zandra! I thought I was crazy to think I'm showing already, but if you are then maybe I am too! Sometimes I feel like I'm just FAT and not pregnant...arg. I'm sure once I'm for SURE in maternity clothes I'll feel different. You look great...oh, and keep eating! I'm jealous you've lost weight...I've lost 1/2 a pound. I guess I should be thankful I haven't gained any yet! Anyways, all the best. God bless!
Kristal =)
Post a Comment