Thursday, September 29, 2005

This Week

Tuesday Raegann and I made another trek down to visit our buddies, Kelly and her cutie little girl Brenna. We didn't get to see much of Brenna this time as she had already gone down for a nap when we arrived and she slept for nearly 2 hours! Marcy R. and her little girl Lily were also visiting, though, so we had some good girl talk time. It is always good to get together to chat and catch up. Shortly after Marcy and Lily left, Brenna woke up and the four of us made a quick trip to Babies R Us, which is conveniently located right around the corner from Kelly's house. Brenna and Raegann found the cutest toddler chairs to sit in and the girls were absolutely adorable in them...I really want to get one now, but they are a whopping $60! Maybe ebay...Anyways, Kelly, maybe the next time you come our way, you and Brenna should stop by our house! At least we should definitely do coffee...

We put an offer in on a house! And they accepted! But there is some kind of 21 day thing on it where we get to do some research on it to make sure it is really worth the offer amount. So we have no risk but at the same time we also have a lock on it. I hope everything works out, although, we are already running into some funny-business...and this is only day 1. Apparently the lady selling the house is an elderly lady. I believe her daughter is moving her out to take care of her, but she still doesn't really want to leave. So today we got a phone call directly from the lady saying that they decided that they do not want to sell, but the problem is that they can't cancel, so she is asking us to cancel. She said something about a problem with her pets and that her daughter is so nervous about it that she has been vomiting. I wonder if her daughter even knows she called us. I kinda think she is trying to get out of it behind her back. Cause she could just talk to her realtor and he could talk to ours to have us back out. So I'm not sure what's going on. Our realtor is supposed to look into it for us tomorrow. We'll see...I still hope that everything works out with it! I have been having dreams about this place for the past few nights!

Tomorrow I am leaving for our church's Women's Retreat, and I won't be home till Sunday afternoon! This is the longest I will have been away from Raegann! This will also be Brandon's first time alone with Raegann for this long. I think we are both a little nervous...but I am excited, though. I plan to get even more rest, and hopefully put on a few pounds with all the food!

1 comment:

Hotshot's Wife said...

So where is this house?? How big?? Details please...........