So, my posting isn't really about Brad Pitt, although, I did just want to quickly say that Meet Joe Black is on TV right now, and Brad Pitt is HOT. Another irresistable moment for Brad is in A River Runs Through It.
Okay, so we had a total party weekend. I'm too old. Can't handle it anymore. And I didn't even drink or have a hangover. Just a tired hangover I guess. I, of course, was the sober driver - by default of being pregnant. On Friday night our friend, Daryl B, had a party celebrating the fact that his divorce is now final. The whole situation was really hard for him, so I think this party was to help him get over it and move on. It was a great night, with a lot of people that I hadn't seen in a while. A lot of people left early, although I have no idea why. He set up his place pretty awesome. He had a huge picture of his ex that I'd like to post, although it is rather vulgar, so I won't. He edited another picture to make it look like she was holding and kissing a sex toy. It was pretty degrading, but I know it made him feel good and he was pretty proud of it. He had a keg and transformed his garage into a club-like dance floor complete with black lights, a disco ball, mirrors, and a fog machine. I danced a lot. Brandon tells me I'm a good dancer, but I don't know if he is just biased...or maybe he just had too much to drink! So we stayed pretty late. I think we got home around 2 am and I even had to drag the boys out of there. They probably would've stayed all night. But I really had to go relieve my mom who was staying with Raegann for us. I told her from the start to just stay the night, but she wanted to go home to my dad, of course.
Then on Saturday night, we went to Kim & Greg O's housewarming party in Temecula. This time we brought Rae, so we didn't stay as late this time. There was a ton of yummy food and they also pretty much had a full bar! If only I could drink, would I have had a ton of fun! But there were some other couples who brought their little ones, so it was fun to watch all the kids play. I, of course, thought Raegann was the cutest. She is so shy, though. She doesn't like to play with any kids, she just likes to sit on mom's lap and watch the other kids play. Then, when we are alone, she'll go play with all the toys by herself. She is so funny. I think we left there around 9:00.
So today, we just went to church, and that's about it. The rest of the day was a kick-back day of relaxing and being lazy. I put on my footie jammies when we got home and I took a nap. It was so nice!
Oh, by the way, I am pretty sure I am over my "morning sickness!" I haven't felt 'blah' in about a week now, and I've noticed my appetite has definitely increased. I even gained back about 1 or 2 pounds! I think my tummy is starting to pop out a little now too.
Okay, I'm gonna go droul over Joe Black now...
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

1 comment:
Oh my goodness, you are such a weirdo...
Marshall totally reminds me of that tatted up Dave Navarro way more than clean cut Brad Pitt...I see your point...
Post a Comment