Thursday, October 20, 2005

These pictures pretty much explain the past few days...It's been much colder, we went to the pumpkin patch, etc. Today, though, I had another visit with my Midwife, Diane. I brought Raegann this time. She didn't want to leave my lap for the first 20 minutes, of course. But she slowely warmed up. Diane had a bunch of fun toys for her, but her favorites were her shoes and the step stool. The visit lasted about an hour again, and it was so nice. I gained one pound from last month - she was happy that it was going up! Then she gave me a bunch of paperwork and handouts and we just went over them quickly. We listened to the heart beat again and then she measured my uterus. It measured at 13.5 cm. A little small right now, but she said that over the next few weeks, the uterus should fall forward and then my tummy will pop out!

Brandon met us there at the end of the appointment and then we had a lunch date at Red Robin, yum, yum! Brandon is leaving me this weekend for one whole week to go on a hunting trip to Montana with his dad and brother. I am so sad! But I am looking forward to a fun week with the girls!

Okay, have a great night!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your appt went well.