Monday, November 28, 2005

Girl's Night Out

So, we left our poor husbands home with the kids (except for Heidi who dosn't have kiddies yet) and went out for a night with the girls! We ate to our heart's content at Buca di Beppo, shopped, had coffee, and watched a chick flick, Pride & Prejudice...what a perfect evening!!! Can't wait for the next one!

I'd like to also take this moment to welcome two new friends to the world of blogging, Erin and Amylee. Erin is a friend of mine from when I used to work. We are now both stay at home mommys. Amylee is a friend whom I met through church...probably about 8 years ago now! Wow how time flies!!! Have fun girls!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah! Thanks for welcoming me!

Erin said...

Thanks Girlie, Glad your holiday was fun. Talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

yes we need to do this more!!!!! it was loads of fun.