Alright...since Wednesday's trip to the Wild Animal Park...
Thursday night I went to the Randy Travis concert! It was a free worship concert at Maranatha Chapel in RB. It was sooo awesome! I love him! Even more now than before. His voice is even beautiful when he is just speaking normal. He was so nice and had a great sense of humor. In the middle of the show, the pastor did a mini interview and Randy gave us his testimony...did I mention how much I love him? I left with his new worship CD and it is sooo good...I have been listening to it ever since!
Can't remember Friday...
Saturday afternoon Brandon, Raegann, and I went out to do some Christmas shopping. We went to Toys 'R Us and got a few things for Raegann. I forgot how fun that place is! We spent a few solid hours just looking around and playing. We hit a few other stores and now I think I just need one more present for Brandon for his birthday and then I am DONE shopping! I may even go out tomorrow to finish up...yay!
Sunday we went over to Mike and Sara's for a BBQ. There was a big group of us...Josh & Heidi, J'Lene & Dave, Gia & Tim, and Dena & Jay, and of course a mad house of kids. We had a great time...except when Dave flipped the dune buggie and almost killed himself! But thankfully he's okay! We had to leave early to go to my parent's house to celebrate my dad's 56th birthday. We had my mom's famous Tuna Casserole (delicious), and of course a birthday cake. My dad got lots of cool gifts, and we had a great night of family time. I think that was the first day that Raegann has ever skipped her nap! It sure was busy!
Tonight I started making Thanksgiving dinner! Well, we are hosting this year, so that means I am cooking the turkey, so I decided to marinade it. It sounds like it should be pretty yummy...its a salty lemon tea marinade with fresh rosemary and it soaks in it for 36 hours! I also have the duty to make the gravy and the cranberry sauce (which is probably my favorite part of dinner). I have a delicious orange-almond-cranberry sauce recipe that I make every year and my mouth is already watering just thinking about it! So, with that...I'll close by wishing everyone a very happy Thanksgiving!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

1 comment:
Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment