Our Thanksgiving turned out wonderful! Not too stressful, everyone was pleasant, and the food was delicious! Everyone brought something to contribute and it turned out perfect. I think Raegann really enjoyed herself too. Last year she was only 5 months old and still nursing. Everyone stuffed themselves...always a good sign!
Saturday night I went to my friend Nikki's house. She is getting married in February, so all us bridesmaids got together to help her with the invitations. She is having 5 girls and we were all there to help: Sara Carbajal, Katie (her brother's girlfriend) Kelly Sturgeon, Kerri, and me. It was such a fun night just sitting around and gabbing with all the girls! We ordered pizza and I brought cookies and lemon bars to snack on.
I think I want to put up our Christmas tree now. I started decorating the house on Friday, but now I want to do the tree. I actually finished my Christmas cards last night! They are signed, sealed, addressed, and stamped...but I am going to wait at least till Dec. 1st to mail them out. So be looking for yours in the mail soon!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

1 comment:
Looks and sounds like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Little Miss Rae is adorable as always.
Post a Comment