Sunday, February 26, 2006

Crazy Last Weekend

Okay, so I said I'd post about my crazy weekend...we'll there isn't that much to write about it, just know and trust me when I say it was crazy! It was finally Nikki's wedding weekend and the days that led up to it were...crazy! Had to pick up my dress from the seamstress Wednesday, then drop it off to the cleaners to be pressed/steamed on Friday. Friday night was the rehersal and rehersal dinner. Saturday we put together the bridesmaids boquets and ceterpieces, then picked up my dress from the cleaners and went to get a pedicure. Sunday - Wedding Day. 9am was my hair appointment, then I had to go to the grocery store to get snacks and food for Raegann since Brandon would have her all day till the ceremony when he'd get some help from his mom. Then I went back to the salon to visit Nikki and the other bridesmaids while they got their hair done. Then I went home to pack up my stuff to head down to the church in Poway. We got to the church at 2:30 and got dressed and made-up. Then some pictures. Then the ceremony started at 4:30. Then more pictures. Then off to the reception at Marina Village in San Diego. There we ate and ate and ate, and we danced and danced and danced, but no relaxing yet. The party ended at 11:00, but we all stayed to help clean up and hauled a bunch of stuff in our car. We got home around 1 am and crashed! Grammie Jannie had taken Rae home around 9 pm to put her to bed for us...thank goodness for family! Then the Monday holiday didn't even feel like a day cause we just lazed around catching up from the craziness of Sunday. So that's it. My crazy weekend. Below you'll find some pictures...

No comments: