skip to main |
skip to sidebar
40 Week Update
Well, I just got back from my prenatal appointment, so I thought I should update everyone. My midwife says that I really haven't changed from when she checked me last week!!! She says my cervix may be a little softer, and that baby Kamryn is now "dipping" engaged, but I am still 80% effaced and 2 cm dialated. She also said that my cervix is posterior and still needs to come forward and in line with the baby's head. Once it does that she says that the pressure of the baby's head will cause the dialation. So anyways, we are probably looking at about another week still! Oh, well, I have to remember that God is creating her perfectly, and you can't rush perfection...and besides, I've already waited this long...
1 comment:
Hey Zandra...good way of putting it...that "God is creating her perfectly"...I have to remember that and stop this complaining! All the best to you and Baby Kamryn! Who knows...maybe our little babe's will have the same birthday???
Post a Comment