Friday, March 03, 2006

Baby Poll & Other Stolen Ideas...

Alright, so after Heidi, Trish, and Amylee all posted thier silly embarrasing pictures, I guess I'll follow suit and dig up some pics to share as well. Maybe I'll even share an embarrasing moment. But till I find the pictures, I'm stealing another blogger's (Heidi's friend, Kristal's) idea. I am having a Baby Poll in which you fill out the questionaire below. Whoever is the closest, will be awarded a $5 Starbuck card as incentive (also Kristal's idea).

Please use the following format to comment your answers:


Commenter's Name:
Baby's Birth Date:
Time of Birth:
Baby's Weight:
Baby's Length:
(Optional) They told us we are having a girl, what do you think?:

My "due date" is March 27th in case that helps any of you...


Thanks, and I hope I get a lot of comments! ;)

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

chris stewart
3-30-06
230am
7lbs 3 oz
20"
girl

Anonymous said...

can't wait to meet this new little blessing!!!!!

hope the "dress rehersal" goes well this weekend!!

will be praying for you guys

Anonymous said...

3/26/2006
11:30 pm
7lbs 6oz
20"
girl!

I'm so excited for you guys!! I can't wait to meet this pretty little girl!

Hotshot's Wife said...

3/27/06
12:05am
8lbs 4oz
21" long
GIRL!! (little Kamryn)

Take care of yourself. Can't wait to see that new bundle of joy. Jim wants to know what you're using at the rehearsal to simulate baby Kamryn :)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...that's weird I left my facts last and when I checked to see everyone else's mine were gone. So here it goes again, if I remember right....

March 30th
8lbs 9ozs.
20 inches
8:56p.m
BOY!!!!!!!

Z-Mama said...

Commenter's Name: ryan
Baby's Birth Date: march 28th
Time of Birth: 3:34pm
Baby's Weight: 8lbs
Baby's Length: 19
(Optional) They told us we are having a girl, what do you think?:GIRRRRRL

Anonymous said...

Ester Bagnasco
3/29/2006
11:30pm
9lbs 1oz
20inches
Girl

heidi said...

heidi stewart
3.28.06
9.30am
7lbs 5oz
21 inches
girl

Unknown said...

Amylee Adams
3.25.06
6:24am
7lbs 3oz
20 inches
girl

Kristal Sawyer said...

Commenter's Name: Kristal
Baby's Birth Date: 3/24/06
Time of Birth: 7:25am
Baby's Weight: 8lb 5oz
Baby's Length: 19 1/2 inches
(Optional) They told us we are having a girl, what do you think?: Ummm...I'd say girl!

Anonymous said...

Kim owens
March 26, 2006
5:30am
7 pounds, 8 ounces
20 inches
Baby girl!!
Good Luck Zandra and Brandon!!! I can't wait to see your precious baby girl!!! :) Lets all get together soon!!
Kim and Greg

Anonymous said...

Kelly Sturgeon
April 3
4:42 am
8 pounds 7 ounces
21 inches

Anonymous said...

Zandra!!! i did my first blog!! What fun!!

Z-Mama said...

Yay for Kelly!!!! ;)

The Paulsens Blog said...

Jennifer Paulsen
March 28, 2006
9:04 p.m.
7 lbs, 6 ounces
21 inches long
Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Sharon Keyser aka: Grandma Sharon
April 6
12:15am
8 pounds
21" long
Precious Baby Girl

Anonymous said...

Aunt Janette
April 1
2:45 a.m.
9 lbs. 3 oz.
21 in. long
Raegann's baby sister