Okay, so now Kamryn is over 2 weeks old - already! I know I already said that time is flying...but it really is! I had a 2 week post-partum check up yesterday with my midwife. Everything is great - with me and Kammie. They were surprised to find that she has gained 16 oz in only 10 days! Now my little bug weighs in at 8 lbs 1 oz and measures 20 1/4 inches.
We had our first outing on Easter Sunday to church. It was a wonderful service celebrating our risen saviour! Everything went well and it felt so good to get out of the house...talk about having cabin fever! We then spent the afternoon at Brandon's parents house along with my whole family and enjoyed a delicious Easter dinner feast. I do have a bunch of new pictures to post, but I left my camera over at their house. Hopefully I will get it back soon. I already feel like I have missed a few photo op's!
Yesderday and today were my first hard days. Raegann vomited all over herself in the car last night and was running a fever of 104. So between her on and off wakings of crying and administering Tylenol and Kamryn's feedings of every 3 hours...I don't think I really slept. Rae still felt horrible this morning, but her fever finally broke around 1:00 and she was eating and walking around and even laughing. Oh, I am so glad! It sure broke my heart to see her so sad and uncomfortable. The girls are both down for a nap now...and I am strongly considering a nap myself.
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

3 comments:
strongly consider? there is nothing to consider... you go nap!
We all got sick with some nasty virus right after Brianna was born so I know exactly how you are feeling. I hope that was the last of it.
can't wait to see new pictures
Glad you got to sneak in a little post, hope you are getting a nap. Can't wait to see some new pictures!
just got all caught up...ohh she is so adorable! i can't wait to meet her in person. do you know if sara is having coffee on tues...if she was would you come?
Post a Comment