Since I haven't done a post for a while, here are some things I've been thinking about:
1. Raegann has become obsessive. I guess it's her age. She is absolutely obsessed with putting her shoes on and off again and again for hours at a time. This is a feat she just accomplished earlier this week. And I nor anyone else can come near her shoes or attempt to help her in any way. She has also become obsessed with Veggie Tales. But there was a problem...we only had one video - the Christmas one. In the last two days, I think I've seen it about 10 times. And I have Christmas songs going through my mind constantly! I finally broke down and went to Kmart (an adventure in itself - my very first outing alone with the two girls!) and got a new Veggie Tales video - The Lord of the Beans. Hopefully that will save my sanity for a while!
2. Pet Peeves. What are some of your pet peeves? Lets see...my top 3 are probably (sorry, they all have to do with my loving husband!): 1. When Brandon dries his hands in the kitchen, he grabs the towel, dries them as he walks to another room, and tosses the towel wherever he happens to be when he is done. I then cannot find the towel for the life of me the next time I need it. 2. When Brandon gets home, he likes to take his shoes off. But he takes them off wherever the moment strikes him, and the idea of putting them away does not even enter his mind, so I find myself constantly tripping over his shoes. 3. Brandon has no feeling in his fingers, therefore when he eats, he cannot tell if there is food on his hands. He will just go along touching things and spreading the mess everywhere.
The point of this was not to pick on Brandon, because Lord knows I love him more than anything, but I just wanted to point out that it seems my daughter, Raegann has inherited all of my top 3 pet peeves...So, I guess I'll just have to take a deep breath and let it go...
3. News. I was trying to hold off on sharing this till I was more certain that it would actually happen, but it seems there is a leak and the news has already started to spread. So I figured I would just go ahead and make the announcement officially: I can no longer go get my hair colored. Oh, and I have to trade in my car (that I love) for an old beater. And we are getting rid of our cable. In other words...WE GOT A NEW HOUSE! Yup...we're moving! Escrow is 30 days or less, so I need to start packing! We sold our current house to my little brother and the house we are getting is twice the size of our house - 2,600 sq ft, 5 bedrooms, and it's got 5 acres, and the best part...it's got a pool!!! Yay! I can't wait for summer!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

5 comments:
1. Don't worry about Rae being obsessive...she'll grow out of it
2. Money in my wallet has to go from big to small dollar amounts and all has to be turned face side up and facing the same direction!
3. Great news on the house! Matt and I are also buying a new house...it's being built and won't be finished until August/September - send pics of your new one if you can!
Miss ya,
Jennifer P.
Congrats on the house, that is SO exciting. I love all the new pictures you posted, Raegann is getting so big!
Hmmm.....5 bedrooms. That means that you can have like 2 more kids!! Hope you'll be having an open house so we can come see the new house.
Sounds absolutely awesome! Can't wait to see you guys.
you know, of course, that sara and i will be in your pool, like every other day this summer? so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment