Here are some pictures from our hike into the valley this evening. It felt so great to get out! Brandon, in case you don't know, is a snake-man. He loves to look for, find, and catch snakes...any kind of snake. So, on our drive out, we see one and have to stop. It is a baby Rattler...yes, folks, a Rattle Snake. And yes, my crazy husband has to catch it and take it home with us. He likes to feed the rattlers to his Kingsnakes (sorry if this bothers any of you). Anyways, then we went on our wonderfully beautiful hike. Oh man, I sure do love where I live. We also saw a wild turkey, lots of cows, some dove, and bunnies, but I didn't take pictures of those to share. On our way driving back home out of the valley we see another rattler, but this time I tell him NO, that one rattler is MORE than enough. So we continue on, and what do we see, but yet another snake. Boy, Brandon hit the jackpot tonight! Three snakes! But the last one happened to be his very favorite kind...a Rosey Boa. If you don't know about snakes, these ones are very very docile and "tame." In the close up picture it is actually me holding her. Hope you enjoy the pics!
Oh, and HAPPY, HAPPY birthday to my dear friend Kelly! Love ya bunches!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment