Here we are, out for an evening hike in the valley. Clockwise: Me & Kamryn, Bran & Rae, Raegann showing off her prized rock, and little Kammie all snug in her sling.
I love the square of 4 pictures. Did Heidi teach you how to do that? I bet Brandon was excited about his snake findings, you are a good sport holding the one.
Yup...many thanks to Heidi for telling me about the secret picture square! It's actually pretty easy - There is an option called "collage" in the Picasa picture editing program (free from the internet and if you use Hello to post your pictures then you probably already have it).
i could NEVER get used to snakes in my house..you're a brave lady! so glad you figured out the picture thing...and i LOVE kamryn's grins, they are so big! i think it's time for another coffee morning soon...
I am a stay-at-home mom and couldn't feel more blessed! My husband works very hard so I don't have to (thanks Bran!). My children, Rae, Kammie, Evie, and Wes mean just the world to me. I am also in love with Jesus!
3 comments:
I love the square of 4 pictures. Did Heidi teach you how to do that? I bet Brandon was excited about his snake findings, you are a good sport holding the one.
Yup...many thanks to Heidi for telling me about the secret picture square! It's actually pretty easy - There is an option called "collage" in the Picasa picture editing program (free from the internet and if you use Hello to post your pictures then you probably already have it).
i could NEVER get used to snakes in my house..you're a brave lady! so glad you figured out the picture thing...and i LOVE kamryn's grins, they are so big! i think it's time for another coffee morning soon...
-heidi
Post a Comment