skip to main |
skip to sidebar
A Little Bloggage...
Mostly pictures, though. I'm not as good with words as some of you bloggers, so I prefer to share my life by way of pictures. Anyways, Trish and Darla, I hope you enjoy. I probably won't post for a while again since our new house is due to close escrow on Friday and I've barely packed a thing! So, please hold off on the lashings due to lack of postings for a little while anyways...
4 comments:
Yes, this will suffice. Thank you for humoring me....and Trish. The lashings have been postponed. :)
The only lashing I'll give you is.....
Do we get to see pictures of your new house???? Where is it?? I wanna come toilet paper it......hahahaha!!! Darla & I will keep you in line.
Trish...I thought you knew...we're gonna be Kerri & Marshall's Landlords!!! You've already been there before, silly! But, of course you still need to see the inside. I think we'll have a BBQ swim party pretty soon...
Wow......that's really close. I knew Kerri posted a blog comment that said you were close. But I guess I'm a little slow when it comes to reading between the lines. Definetly will bring a house plant or something to ya and see the house.
Post a Comment