skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Milestones...
Now that Kamryn is 2 months old, we are finally hitting some milestones. Last night and the night before she slept 7 hours straight...finally! Before that she was still only going 3-4 hour stretches at night between feedings, and I was a walking zombie. Now I feel that there is hope! I know I shouldn't compare, but it's so hard when I know Raegann was sleeping nearly 8-10 hours at night by this time! And today, little Kammie rolled over! From her tummy to her back and she's already done it twice. The look she had on her face when she did it was as if she was so proud to accomplish this feat, and then she had the biggest smile. So I put her back on her tummy and she did it again, and smiled so big like she was having the time of her life! She is so sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment