Monday, June 12, 2006

More House Stuff

We had babysitters yesterday, so we worked ALL day on the house! Got a lot more done, but still have a lot yet to do. 4 of the Bedrooms and the Halls are mostly prepped. Ripped up the carpet, carpet nails, glue, baseboards, baseboard nails, and anything on the walls (nails, screws, shelves, window treatments). We still have 1 Bedroom and the Living Room and Family Room to go. I think the next thing I will do is wash the walls, start filling in nail holes, and then start taping to prep for paint. We have to paint Kilz everywhere first to get rid of the smell of cat pee...! My brother bought our house and has some improvements of his own. So we've moved the whole house into the garage except for our matress, which is on the dining room floor. We are thinking about living in his bedroom at my parent's house for a couple weeks till we are ready to move stuff into the new house. Crazy, crazy times!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Definitely crazy, but I'm sure fun and exciting at the same time!!!