skip to main |
skip to sidebar
New House - Day 1
Okay, so we started work last night! This house is exactly what we've always wanted...but believe me, it's definitely a fixer! I think I will post our progress room by room till we are moved-in (cause I don't know if we'll ever be completely done!). We haven't moved a single thing in yet, so all the STUFF in the pictures is not ours! Last night we completely emptied 3 of the rooms and ripped up the carpet: Girls Room, Guest Room, and Play Room. The Master Bedroom & Bath is almost empty, so tonight we'll probably be able to rip out the carpet there. We sure have a lot of work to do over the next couple weeks!!!
3 comments:
Wow, the previous owners just left all that stuff?!?!?! Good luck and congrats! By the way, you look great Zandra.
Looks like you got your work cut out for ya. Have fun with that one. I'd say I'd love to help....but....uh...I'm sorta in another country. How's that for excuses?
Wow Lots of work to do! It will be soo nice once your all moved in! We had fun playing with Raegann today.... she is such a sweetie!! And Kammie...I just want to hold her all day! I have never seen a baby smile as much as her!
Post a Comment