Thursday, July 13, 2006

Lots and Lots....

...of pictures! Sorry, my life is so turned upside down right now that I really haven't had the time and still don't have the time to post a good update. But here are some pictures. Nice and quick and easy. You can fill in the stories yourself. It seems as if we won't EVER move in, well at lest we still won't be moved in for a few more weeks. A lot more work than I ever thought...especially with trying to work with both the girls! I'll try to post as I can....but don't count on anything! I miss all my blogger buddies!!!

3 comments:

heidi said...

thanks for all of the pictures, zandra! sorry i wasn't able to make it over this week...i will try to come over again next week.

L&D said...

Well, it's all coming along nicely. Good job. Keep at 'er.

Anonymous said...

We had a wonderful time on Saturday and the house is coming along great. You are doing an awesome job!! Thanks for having us over.