Saturday, October 21, 2006

Could it be?

I think it is now safe to say that Kamryn is officially crawling. Boy did that ever drag out! I thought way back at 4 months old that it would only be a few weeks until that milestone was met. She just did the seal belly flop thing for a while, and besides we still don't have carpet for her to practice on.

By the way, that reminds me...we scheduled for the carpet to be installed!!! Yay! November 1st is the big day! Here is the before and after pic of the office which I painted last week. The color is called Christopher Robbin's Swing...how cute is that?!? Bran says it looks pea green, but I beg to differ. Over the last few days I've also worked on the ceilings in the guest room and master bedroom/bath. They are almost done, at which point I can begin cleaning the walls in those rooms and prepping them for paint. I think I'll stay up tonight to get those last coats of paint on the ceilings.

The view out the window in the pic above was absolutely beautiful and inspired me to take some pictures of the scenery. The first one is looking out across the front part of the property through the valley.

The second one is looking direcly out the office window overlooking our neighbor across the street.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

peekaboo

Meredith said...

Michael is 13 months and does not crawl. He walks, he bum scooches and as of Friday he can scream on his tummy while pushing backwards with his hands. The scream is to let you know that he'd rather be rescued and stood up.

Z-Mama said...

J~ I see you...
D~ Thanks, I am getting pretty excited and am starting to envision landscape as well!
M~ At least you know that it's common these days for them to skip crawling all together. Bum scooches are probably pretty cute!

Talk of the Town said...

Zandra, you've got such a great place! What a beautiful view. Isn't it fun to decorate and landscape? You can just keep upgrading forever. Love the color of the office.