A red-based color sounds like it would be very bright or dark so I don't think it would take many coats to use that to cover up white. I would do two though, one to cover the white and one to make the red-based paint look rich. Or is that a question that you already know the answer to? I purposely did not read the other responses here as I did not want my answer to be influenced at all by another's. So if it's repeat I'm sorry. I will read the other responses now though. Can't wait to see pictures of the paint~
RW~ Ha! I was beginning to think you had abandoned me! I am so glad that you stopped by. I believe that I did leave an informative comment on your blog as to the new link...but if I forgot, I'm so sorry!
I am a stay-at-home mom and couldn't feel more blessed! My husband works very hard so I don't have to (thanks Bran!). My children, Rae, Kammie, Evie, and Wes mean just the world to me. I am also in love with Jesus!
6 comments:
My guess is four...that's how many it took Matt and I to paint our study "merlot"!!
our kitchen is at 2. I think 2 will do it. First time we had to double up on edging though. blah. glad my sister is the one painting. I SUCK
~S
A red-based color sounds like it would be very bright or dark so I don't think it would take many coats to use that to cover up white. I would do two though, one to cover the white and one to make the red-based paint look rich. Or is that a question that you already know the answer to? I purposely did not read the other responses here as I did not want my answer to be influenced at all by another's. So if it's repeat I'm sorry. I will read the other responses now though. Can't wait to see pictures of the paint~
Two to three. Happy painting!! (I still think you should do a mural)
WHHAAAATTTT? When did you change your blog link? I've been missing out for like 2 months now! What the what?!?!?!
RW~ Ha! I was beginning to think you had abandoned me! I am so glad that you stopped by. I believe that I did leave an informative comment on your blog as to the new link...but if I forgot, I'm so sorry!
Post a Comment