Monday, November 27, 2006

Here Ya Go...

This Post is for Jennifer.

Temperatures:
Right now it is an almost unbearable 52 degrees out! I think this is the coldest day so far this season. Last weekend we were wearing shorts and t-shirts and the high was somewhere around 88 degrees.

Step-by-step to Zandra Jane:

(1) Fresh from bed (2) fresh from shower (3) powder, blush, and eye liner (4) eye shadows and mascara (5) lips (6) hair
My makeup is mostly just a mixed bag of brands, colors, and styles. But for the most part they are browns and warm colors. On this day I wore L'Oreal Nude Beige powder, and Au Naturel blush. Eyeliner is a brown Artistry pencil. Shadows are Lancome Vue, and a gold and a blue color from Mary Kay Heart Throb Shadow Box. Mascara is black Lancome. Lips are Mary Kay Neutral liner, Mary Kay Naive lip coloring crayon, and finally topped with a gloss that I picked up at the doller bin from Target! Although on any given day this is usually how I look. Maybe I'll change it up slightly and use MAC Blackberry shadow or Este Lauder Eggplant shadow. Fun, fun....!

3 comments:

L&D said...

You must have been cloned by Jennifer. She'd be so proud.

Z-Mama said...

Perhaps I have been frequenting her blogspot a bit too often...hmmm...although I think I am an addict of all blogs.

Jennifer said...

blog addiction who? not me (big fat lie)
Colours are fun!
Oh and it hasn't been 30 yet in the last 2 days.
Shall I fedex you some snow?