Friday, February 02, 2007

Lots of Pics and a Video too!

I thought I'd catch up with some picture postings of the past couple weeks.

In other news...Rae threw up on Wednesday night in the car on the way home from Grammie's. Projectile. It wasn't fun to clean up, but at least she has been fine ever since.

Kamryn had definitely been doing at least 3 signs this week: Milk, More, and Doggie. It is so awesome to see her communicating all ready. And when she wants more she also says MA MA MA MA MA MA MA while doing the sign!

Now that AF is done, I'm starting to drop a few pounds. We'll see how well that holds up when the weekend is through. I gave in and had a few oreos today and not even with milk, with half and half!

Rae and I are going to Disney on Ice tomorrow night with my girlfriend, Sara, her girls, her sis and niece and her mom. I am so excited! All the girls have little matching outfits...how cute is that!?!

Okay, can't think of anything else...now go look at the pics below!

No comments: