She gained 3 ounces in three days! Yipee! I have worked very very very hard for those three ounces! Shari, our lactation consultant, was just ecstatic.
Kerri and Luke accompanied us to our appointment. Shari mentioned that Tongue-Tie is hereditary...passed through the father's side. Since our husbands are brothers, Shari did an assessment on Luke as well. And guess what? Yup, he in fact has Tongue-Tie as well. So these two little cousins get to have their frenulum's clipped together on Monday. I'll letcha all know how it goes!
PS. Thanks to everyone for their kind words. I know we can get through this! I am thankful that the problem was quickly diagnosed and that we are now headed in the right direction. Please continue to pray for us...especially that Monday's procedure is quick, painless, and successful!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

4 comments:
Congrats! That's terrific news!!
WooHoo! 3 ounces is great and what great proactive thinking to get Luke checked too. Let us know how it goes today. Take care.
Well Monday's come and gone now, and I'm just checking in. So glad I did too to hear this great news!
I have surgery next Tuesday on the 20th, pray for me also if you like. I AM sure nervous...it's 3am...I can't sleep,but I am sleepy now, that's what reading does to me, so thanks for having a post up!
Can't wait to hear how the surgery goes.
That'a great news! How did the tongue clipping go? Did it seem to have the desired results?
Post a Comment