skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Happy (er)
A little ray of sunshine this time around. On Tuesday, Evie gained 2 oz back since our Saturday weigh-in. I'll be going again tomorrow and am hoping for more! I am being so diligent about the pumping...through the night too. I have the alarm set at 12, 2, 4, 6, and 8. It takes me 10 min to pump and then I feed her every other time which then takes an additional 20 min. So, I'm getting about an hour and a half sleep sessions. Oh, how I hope she gains.This little girl also brings me sunshine (well, all 3 of them do, but I got Kammie's 2 yr portraits back, which especially make me smile):



I know I mentioned that she was starting to potty train herself...well, she's done! I guess I shouldn't say "done", but perhaps 80% done. If she's not wearing a diaper she goes on the potty 100% of the time #1 AND #2! She even had a dry diaper overnight the night before last! Lucky for me since I just haven't had the time to devote to potty training!
3 comments:
She is just delightful. Been praying for your and your feeding schedule. You are so devoted, praise God he has blessed that effort with some self potty training! WooHOO!
She is beautiful!
Did you get that dress at Target? I tried a dress like that on Lila a couple of months ago....loved it...but it was too big :(.
She looks so grown up in the last photo. And I hope little Evie gains too! I can't believe Kammie potty trained herself, that's awesome!!!
Post a Comment