
The girls took a summer term intro to dance class. It was 4 weeks through July. This was from their first week of class...Kams is front & center in her adorable pink outfit!

This was how Rae participated the first day - sitting next to me snug up against the wall. Notice the bean bag on her foot...she really is participating! I made sure to get there early the following three weeks and she did much better. She seems to do better if people are slowly entering "her" territory instead of her coming to a group that is already formed. This will be hard for me since I am notoriously late to everything!

We had been letting our chickens out every day for quite a while and realized that a couple of the chickens were hiding their eggs somewhere in the yard. We finally found these huge nests in a shed.

A few days later, we woke up one morning to a proud mama and her three chicks! Aren't they so cute and fluffy! This is a pic of them at only a couple hours old. Out of all those eggs no other chickys hatched...can you believe it!?!

And here is my happy little Pixie at the end of July at almost 5 months old. See how she's starting to put on a little chunk on her legs finally at this point? Her torso and arms were and are still very narrow. In this pic she is wearing a Newborn size onsie. At this point she weighed in at 10 lbs and was sleeping in 8 hour stretches through the night and beginning to sit unsupported for a few seconds.
2 comments:
I love the dancing pictures and the baby chicks are too cute.
I'm thinking of putting LG in dance lessons very soon. I can't wait!
Post a Comment