Yesterday after the movie, my stomach started feeling like it was full of knots. Actually, I guess I did start feeling a little weird in the morning. I didn't even eat breakfast...I only ended up eating a half an apple and a couple handfuls of popcorn all day. By the afternoon, it ached so badly I wanted to cry. I laid down most of the rest of the evening and even took a short nap. All night I tossed and turned. Today I am feeling better so I don't know what was up. There is a nasty stomach bug going around where people can't leave the bathroom and are vomiting nonstop. I don't know, maybe it was just a mild version of that? Hopefully whatever it was, it really is over.
PS. Evie cut her second tooth yesterday!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

3 comments:
be careful! I had that on day one and thought I had managed to avoid it...
day two, very bad. very bad indeed.
Oh Gosh Zandra I sure hope you don't get what we all had! Last week was one of the worst weeks I've ever had! Hope your feeling better tonight! xoxo
ew!
I had similar pains, last cycle, and I'm hoping that won't happen again! And I'm hoping that all it was was the flu!!
Post a Comment