
Our classic Santa photo. Now we have one with each girl crying! Poor Evie was absolutely terrified of Santa. It wasn't just a 'mommy attachment' thing or even just 'I don't like this stranger'...she was absolutely terrified! Poor sweetie would tremble uncontrollably each time she looked at him and do this scream-cry I've only heard one other time before. Ahhh, the sacrifices we make to capture a memory...
Kams told Santa that she wanted a kitchen for Christmas...first time I'd heard that one. Rae said she wanted a bathtub with a toy Simba for her little stuffed horse(whom she named Scamp). Now, this I've heard several times over.
I love the Christmas season.

6 comments:
Hey, I want a kitchen for Christmas too!!! See what you can whip up for me, ok?
Ellie saw the new Rose Cottage commercials and goes "I wish I had that." The girl HAS a kitchen and a house bed... I wanted to clobber her.
LMBO on the santa picture. I don't think we've ever done one.
~Shannon
HAHA That is so cute :) Karlie was deathly afraid of santa too. But of course Quentin didn't care. I love that pic !!! I haven't even attempted to ask Karlie what she wants for Christmas, I'm afraid to.
I LOVE the tears. So funny. A classic moment in time that you'll forever remember.....and pull out the photos to blackmail her in front of future boyfriends.
aw the kids are too cute!
Why is it that that photo looks like something from 1974? That could totally be me sittin' on Santa's lap, with my WAY too happy sister standing below.
And I agree...I want a new kitchen too!
Post a Comment