Friday, January 23, 2009

Here's the Latest...


14 comments:

Heather said...

congratulations Zandra! :o)

Smith Family said...

HI!
I am Marcy
Kim O. sister in law. I am married to her brother. Anyway i found your site from her myspace. And really have fun reading.
I just had to say Congrats. on the new baby. That is so cool you , Kerry and Kim will have baby's the same year. What a blessing.

L&D said...

Yup, two pee sticks and an ultrasound would certainly confirm any suspicions. Congrats on number 4. How you feeling these days?

Z-Mama said...

I actually even took a third test last week cause I still didn't believe it...the ultrasound and the little heartbeat was what finally did it for me!

Not feelin too bad so far...a little queasy from time to time, but definitely manageable!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Ive been waiting to see something on here ;) You guys are great parents, this baby will be a lucky little one to join your family.

Shannon said...

congrats!!!!

4 little ones 5 and under... it is a fun, fun ride. A fairly sleepless ride unfortunatly, but worth every minute. :)

The Jacksons said...

CONGRATULATIONS ZANDRA!!!
What is your due date?

Crayl said...

How exciting! Wow.
When are you due?

Chastity said...

I saw it on Facebook and just had to come over and offer congratulations!

Ester said...

WOOHOOO. Congratulations!!!! Maybe he or she will be born on Jasper's birthday Sept. 2nd. Congrats again. Love ya'

Ester said...

WOOHOOO. Congratulations!!!! Maybe he or she will be born on Jasper's birthday Sept. 2nd. Congrats again. Love ya'

Demara said...

Wow again good for you. Were those pee stinks positive? Because seeing them on my phone here they look negative. I see the ultrasound though. Wouldn't that be something hey? 2 negative pee sticks but a positive ultrasound? That's what I see here on my tiny phone screen.

Dena said...

ya-hoo!!!! too cool, you guys know what causes this? congratulations!!!! FOUR!!!! what fun! you're such a great mom!

Anonymous said...

I laughed when I read:

Although at the same time I just can't even imagine getting pregnant right now (if ever again)!

-taken from you Dec 27 post