Sunday, September 18, 2005

Church Picnic

First of all, I want to say that I want to see a lot more people leaving comments! If you've tried before, I've fixed any problems so it should be easier now. I just want to know that people are actually looking at what I post so I don't feel like a total looser!

Secondly, does anyone know how to post a picture to the little profile corner? You know that picture next to the blogger's name? If anyone could help me with that, I'd be much abliged!

And Third...my normal post...Today was our Annual Chuch Picnic and Baptism. Raegann was so cute and had fun walking all around. She looked at the chickens with Grammie Jannie and loved listening to the roosters crow. We watched Grampa Bob try to fly a kite but with no luck. The food was great! I love potlucks! Then we headed over to watch a lot of our friends get baptized. It was so neat to hear everyone profess their faith and then watch them get dunked.

I called Diane, the Midwife today, and she was sooo excited to hear from me. She has such a bubbly personality and had nothing but positive things to say. She made Brandon and I both feel so good. So we are gonna go to a prenatal visit and consultation with her this Thursday evening. We will get all the details then on her and she will get all the details about us and we can be sure that we will be a good match (which I'm sure we are - Diane is my good friend Heather S.'s mom and she was the Doula at Raegann's birth). I am very excited to hear what she has to say!

Have a great night, everyone!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your updates - I'll try to comment more. You look wonderful with your "little pooch" and Raegann is as adorable as ever!

Hotshot's Wife said...

I read them all the time, but don't comment on them. Sorry!!!
Oh and thanks for coming to my party the other night.....hehehehe!!!

Z-Mama said...

Thanks, girls...I feel so much better now!

And Trish, I am sorry I didn't make it...I guess I really am a loser!

Anonymous said...

UM, you spelled loser wrong you looser =) I try to commit but the dumb thing would never let me.

Anonymous said...

O.K, my husband informed me that I am mean and rude for telling you that you spelled loser wrong. I feel really bad now and I am sorry for being mean. =)

Z-Mama said...

Sara, it's okay...you spelled comment wrong!

Anonymous said...

Now that's funny!

Aud*2020 said...

Like you, I was desperately trying to figure out how to put up a profile pic. I finally got it figured out last week!

You have to post the pic on your blog first, the same way you did the pic on your recent post. Then, "cut" the URL for the pic and "paste" it in the line that says "Picture URL" when you click on "Edit Profile."

I know it sounds confusing; if you need better assistance, feel free to e-mail me at AudreyGail@gmail.com.

Good luck! :)

Z-Mama said...

Thanks, Sticky-Icky! I think I did it!!!