so, josh couldn't seem to get the right "water streaming off of gorgeous sara" picture in order for me to be "allowed" to post her baptism photo on my blog, so i'm glad you got this one :) wish i could have been there.
I am a stay-at-home mom and couldn't feel more blessed! My husband works very hard so I don't have to (thanks Bran!). My children, Rae, Kammie, Evie, and Wes mean just the world to me. I am also in love with Jesus!
2 comments:
so, josh couldn't seem to get the right "water streaming off of gorgeous sara" picture in order for me to be "allowed" to post her baptism photo on my blog, so i'm glad you got this one :) wish i could have been there.
-heidi
I love my mom!!! She is th best. You'll have to give me a copy of this.
Post a Comment