Today we had our second Doc Appointment...and we got to hear the little swish-swish heart beat! Oh so sweet! But please pray for me...my glucose came back high in my blood work. The doc is sending me to get an early glucose test to check into gestational diabetes. Hopefully I just had too much sugar the other day!
Yesterday Raegann and I went to visit my good friend and old neighbor, Kelly and her little girl, Brenna (who is just too dang cute!). We had lunch together from BJs...sooo good! We had a great time catching up!
Sorry for another short post, but I'm gonna go watch TV with Brandon tonight! C-ya!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

1 comment:
Oh, you're so lucky you could hear the heartbeat! We don't have another appointment until 16 weeks...it seems like forever. I guess it's only 4 more weeks! I will pray for you and that you had too much sugar that day!
Kristal =)
Post a Comment