Sunday, September 11, 2005

Weight Gain?

Sooo, I think I am starting to get my appetite back! But I still can't gain any weight! I know I've mentioned this before, but, why can't I have this problem when I'm NOT pregnant?!?! Anyways, on Friday, I was pretty proud of myself. I ate great all day...I had an Ensure Healthy Mom shake for breakfast, and then went to my parent's house and had a piece of homemade apple pie. For lunch I had some rotisserie chicken and for snack I had an energy bar. Then for dinner I had a bean tostada with sour cream and guac, and a before bed snack of a powder and milk nutrition shake. So, the next morning...I lost a whole pound! Then yesterday, I ate well again...I even had 3 pieces of pizza for dinner! And this morning...same weight! So, I've lost a total of 9.5 pounds! I know the weight will start stacking on soon enough, but I actually feel bad to loose so much. I know I am safe if I don't loose more than 10% of my original weight, so I still have some room. Can I say it again?...why can't I have this problem when I'm NOT pregnant?!?!

1 comment:

heidi said...

ha ha!

i just had to laugh out loud when i read that spam comment. really, zandra, i do think you need to look into gastric banding. sheesh. looking forward to seeing you guys again soon. hey, when are we gonna have another poker night? (the last one was when you told us all that you were pregnant, remember?)

love,
--heidi