Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The Single Life

Hello. I don't have much to write about, however, I felt it had been a while since I've posted. So, I am a bachelorette this week...or should I say that I am a single mom? Anyways, Brandon and his dad and brother got off to their hunting trip at 2:00 AM Sunday morning. They have called a few times along the way. They made it to Las Vegas for breakfast Sunday morning, Salt Lake City for dinner Sunday night, somewere in Montana Monday morning, and to Malta, Montana, their destination, Monday afternoon. So Rae and I have been on our own since Sunday. But we really haven't been lonely. We went to church Sunday and then out to lunch with Kerri and Grammie Jan. That evening we went and visited Kerri for a little while, then we all went for ice cream at Cold Stone and we met Grammie Jan and Lianne there too. Then Jan, Lianne, and I (and Rae) went back to my house to watch The Life Acquatic. Pretty good movie by the same person who did The Royal Tenenbaums. Monday, my mom came by on her lunch break (oh! she just got a job at the Ramona Florist!) and Kerri did too. Then I went for a girls afternoon of coffee at Packards. Lianne spent the night, and we watched Batman Begins. Today I went to coffee over at Sara's house this morning, then my mom came over since it is her day off. Lianne was still here most of the day till around 1:00. Jan stopped by on her lunch break too. Then I went to my parents house for dinner - super yummy!

I know this is really boring to read and really choppy, but I am so tired! All the time "in between" doing stuff I have been devoted to organizing and making this house spotless while Brandon is gone. I've discovered that I can get a lot more done, so I am trying to take advantage of it while he is away. Tomorrow I plan to tackle the office...and if you've ever seen my office, you know what a feat that will be!

I won't have any pictures to post till Brandon returns since he has taken our (MY) digital camera on his trip. Hopefully he takes a lot of pictures! I sure miss him already!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are so popular!! it sounds like you are enjoying the single life. tomorrow is park day, hope to see you guys there!

Hotshot's Wife said...

Being busy is nice, but I know it can still feel weird not having Brandon by your side.....
What would you do without all that family????