Tuesday, November 15, 2005

21 Weeks and counting...

Hi and sorry to have been absent from blogging for the past week...I have no excuses! I still don't have much to post (except pictures), but I will try to fill in a little space. Lets see...I have been seriously trying to catch up a little on Raegann's scrapbook. The last time I left off, I had just finished her baby shower...so her picture had not even made it in yet! Between Thursday, Friday, and Sunday, I completed 24 more pages, bringing us to her Birthday! Yay! But I still have a ton more pictures through our arrival back at home that I want to include in this book. Then I can start a new scrapbook for our family for this year! I want to be a good mom that is on top of all that cool stuff so my kids can look back on all the important moments of their lives (at least their first years...)!

Saturday afternoon Brandon, Raegann, and I went to Poway Lake. We took a stroll around so Bran could get the feel for how the fishing was. Trout season just opened last week, so, seeing as fishing is one of his favorite sports, he is dying for a day of fishing. After our stroll, we stopped at the shore and threw all the ducks some torn up bread pieces. They swarmed us! And I think Rae got a little frightened...she never left Brandon's arms! It was still fun, though. Then we hit the playground for a few minutes of play before sundown. It was a great afternoon. We closed the night by getting take-out Chinese in RB from a little restaurant that we love. It is the best food ever! If any of you get a chance, you have got to try it!

Today Rae and I shopped all day with my momma. We concentrated on finishing up gift shopping for my dad's birthday, but we also did a lot of Christmas gift shopping too! I think almost everyone on my list is done except maybe Brandon's dad and Brandon!!! I am so proud of myself.

Tomorrow we are going to the Wild Animal Park...I'm sure I'll post more pictures tomorrow night!

3 comments:

The Paulsens Blog said...

Zandra, I love this page! I'm only newly tuned into it and I just finished reading the archives...some parts had me laughing so hard! Oh, I definitely miss being the "4th muskateer" and yes, Matt and I were fine during Hurricana Rita - just too much family time with all of us in one house!! I got mad for you over the mean 'ol lady with the clothes, but you handled it very well.

Rae is darling and you look great. Keep "blogging" and now that I know this is out there, I'll definitely keep checking in!

Love ya and miss ya,
Jennifer (and Matt says "hi"!)

Z-Mama said...

Hi Jennifer!!! I'm so happy that you checked in! Tell Matt "hi" back for me. I really miss you both, but isn't this great to feel somewhat connected??? How are "y'all" doin now? Is Matt done with school yet? How does is feel to have a double dose of accounting in your house?! Doesn't it make you so glad that we are done with school!?

Love you!

Anonymous said...

i can't believe you are already 21 weeks! it seems like just yesterday we were at the poker table (a.k.a my kitchen table) and you told us you were with child =).....can't wait for this little angel.