skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Wild Animal Park
Here are a few pictures from our trip to the Wild Animal Park on Wednesday. We went with our little "moms" group - Sara, Gia, and J'Lene, and of course all our kids. We had a lot of fun, but I think I definitely overdid it. I can't push myself like that...I have to remember that I am pregnant and my body isn't the same as normal! We were there for about 5 hours, and at the end of the trip, I returned home with a pulled thigh muscle and a bad case of the dizzies. It lasted most of the night and I kept thinking I was going to vomit...yuck! Well, I have more stuff to post, but it will have to wait till tomorrow as I am now signing off for bed! 'Night!
1 comment:
ahh, poor you. seeings that you don't look pregnant i didn't even think about resting more for you. next time i will remember. i love all the pictures!! it was a fun time.
Post a Comment