The Brown's
Okay I don't have time to blog right now cuz I just got done having a beautiful baby girl. So... I'm gunna have the greatest sister-in-law in the world (of course it's Lianne, who else would it be...Kerri you be quiet)post my blog. Anyways just to send out a quick update. Today at 2pm I put Raegann down for a nap and I felt a little funny. I started having contractions and of course started making my phone calls. Brandon was working in El Cajon and I wanted to make sure that he hurried and got here. Well... Kamryn was born at 5:37pm! All the family was there and couple of friends, I'll post pictures soon. Kamryn is 20 inches and 7.4 pounds. Raegann woke up from her nap right when Kamryn was born so she got to see her sister just seconds after she was born. Raegann kept smiling and pointing at her baby sis. She was really excited. Now I'm resting and I'll write more later.
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

6 comments:
I cant wait to see that baby!!!! How the heck did you have a baby that quick??? I think thats how long I was just pushing for! Glad she's nice and healthy!!! Love you guys!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! was very excited to hear the news! oooh, post pictures soon...i doubt i'll get to see her before we leave. so happy for all 4 of you!
-heidi
Yeah!!!! I'm so happy that everything went so well. I can't wait to hear/read about everything and see some pictures. Love you guys and take care.
Wow--that was QUICK! Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures! Our little girls ended up being 2 days apart still, even though they were 8 days over due each, huh?
Blessings!
The Sawyers
WOW...CONGRATS! You amaze me how you can have children in like three hours...I hope I'm like you when I grow up!!
I can't wait to see pictures and maybe I'll just have to plan a trip to Cali to see the new addition!
Love and miss you,
Jennifer
It's probably not nice to tell a new mom you hate her but,sheesh! After like 20 hrs or something with Anna and Maddy, they were so distressed they had to give me a crummy c section. With poor Amy I pushed for so long my elbows were raw and I found out much later they used some mean thing to pull her out! That's the 80's! (And being 26 and stupid)
I really am happy for you! Really!!!
Post a Comment