Saturday, April 01, 2006

Nesting...

Okay, so I decided to "nest" yet again. They say that when you nest it means that the baby will be along soon, right? Does it count when you force yourself to nest? Anyways, I decided that I figured out what Kamryn was waiting for...there was no way that she could be born into a home with a sticky, dirty microwave. So, no more excuses, Kammie...the microwave is now spotless.

4 comments:

heidi said...

now i only have one "baby watch" blog left to check...please have her before we leave on thursday!! i think today would be a lovely day to have a baby...love all of your pictures!

-heidi

Anonymous said...

Looks like Grandma Sharon is going to get a "Birthday Baby"!!!! Hang in there Zandra. If she isn't born by Thursday morning I will take you jogging!!!

Hotshot's Wife said...

Well gosh Zandra. Why didn't you clean that microwave a few days ago. Like on the 27th so I could have won the Starbucks card...... I hope you have her soon too!! Although what I'm really hoping and praying for is a healthy delivery and a happy momma & baby.
Can't wait to see that blog titled "SHE's HERE!!!"
I think I'll drive by and honk honk in celebration. Of course, I won't be doing that if it's between the hours of 11pm and 6am (that is when I'm sleeping.ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ)
Take care you nesty momma!!

Z-Mama said...

Hey Trisha Lynn...thanks for the comment! It was good to see you at church today...I haven't seen you in so long! Wish we couldve talked more...