skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Homeless...
Yes, I am homeless for the time-being. My brother is all moved-in to our old house and we have been staying in his old room at my parent's house while we work on our new house. I've been putting in a lot of long, hard hours to get the house ready...it sure is a lot of work! I think we will be moved-in in about two weeks. This next week we will be painting (finally) and then the next week we will get the carpet in. I sure can't wait to get my life back!
1 comment:
Zandra, I feel your pain. In fact, I still feel the pain from the work on our house! My shoulder has never been the same. Good thing you are getting it done while you are young. I don't recomend it at 52. Nothing bounces back the same.
Post a Comment