Saturday, June 17, 2006

June 14th

The anniversary of the day my life changed forever...the day I became a mother. These past two years have been surreal and ones I will treasure in my heart forever. They have truely been the best two years I have ever experienced in my life. I look forward to so many more beautiful years as a mommy. I love you so much, Raegann...Happy Birthday! I can't believe it's already been two years since I first held beautiful you in my arms...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't believe how fast time goes.

Shannon said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAEGANN!!

And happy momaversary Zandra.

L&D said...

Awe, happy big one! Horray on becoming a first-time mom. Wonderful isn't it, minus the labor and burning, excruciating pain from delivery?

Anonymous said...

That is really beautiful. I can't wait to have the same experience. Happy Birthday Raegann!!

Hotshot's Wife said...

Wow, I remember when you told me you were pregnant! Has it really been 2 years already????