The link off to the right is actually of some expired pictures...guess I should remove it, eh? The link below (which I see you've looked at) is the only one that works!
And I would love to get a photo in our house...but I still think we have a few more weeks of work till it won't look like we are posing in front of a junk yard or on the inside of an abandoned house where a bunch of bums live!
I am a stay-at-home mom and couldn't feel more blessed! My husband works very hard so I don't have to (thanks Bran!). My children, Rae, Kammie, Evie, and Wes mean just the world to me. I am also in love with Jesus!
2 comments:
Good lookin' family!
The link off to the right is actually of some expired pictures...guess I should remove it, eh? The link below (which I see you've looked at) is the only one that works!
And I would love to get a photo in our house...but I still think we have a few more weeks of work till it won't look like we are posing in front of a junk yard or on the inside of an abandoned house where a bunch of bums live!
Post a Comment