skip to main |
skip to sidebar
$ticker $hock
Okay...so we got our first electricity bill for the house. Mind you, we are only half living here thus far and it is only for part of the month. It ended up being 3x the amount that I had originally budgeted (I thought I took everything into account!)! We are thinking it's the air conditioner. It's a very old unit and with the temps at what they've been lately (112 last weekend), I don't know what I'm gonna do! So if you find that I haven't posted in an unusually long time I may be laying on the floor with heat exahstion...! But, at least we have a pool now...guess I'll be spending a lot more time in there!
1 comment:
yikes!!! got a sticker shock bill too this month over $300!!!
You do have a huge house though. You might consider getting two AC units when the funds are there to replace the old one. Also look and see if swamp coolers work in your area.
Post a Comment