Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Jibber Jabber...


Last night I was graced with the presence of not one, but two scorpions. Yuck, I hate scorpions, and they seriously freak me out! First we saw one on the porch and Kerri proptly stepped on it. Then about an hour later I almost pee'd my pants when I came across another one in my kitchen! Ug! I had to call Kerri to come up again to perform the death penalty on the poor unsuspecting creature. Then what does Brandon tell me today? He found three more in the pool! Oh my gosh, I don't know how I'm gonna sleep!
In other news...my girlfriend Jill had her baby boy today! Yay! Welcome baby Colin!
Let's see...what else...oh! Monday I did this cool thing called Dinner A'fare. You go and in two hours you've created 12 meals to bring home. Everything is fresh and high quality. They consider this a month's worth of meals. I guess they figure you're gonna have some leftovers and go out a few nights or maybe cook your own stuff a few nights. Anyways, you have 12 gormet meals on hand and ready to go. Just pop in the oven or on the grill and it's ready within 30 minutes. Wow...I like that.

4 comments:

Meredith said...

I've always wanted to do the dinner thing but the nearest place is too far and WAAYYY to pricey, might aswell dine out.

Demara said...

Scorpions? YIKES!!! Is it the end times or what?

Scorpions actually kind of remind me of lobsters. Hmmm...I wonder how they would taste? Maybe you could catch 'em and eat 'em...haha I'm just kidding. But do you know if they are edible?

Jennifer said...

I have problems sleeping when we get the rodents in the winter so I know what you mean. Sick plus poison equals nervous all the time.

Shannon said...

I've only seen one scorpion and for like a week if so much as a fly landed on my leg I went insane.

The dinner type things out here are way pricey. But very handy.