Go to this link and send a phone message to your friends and family!
http://snakesonaplane.varitalk.com/
Kerri sent me one first, then I sent one to everyone I know...it's sooo addicting!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

7 comments:
I have not tried this addictive phone thingy majig...but I just wanted to see how your place was coming along. Is it almost finished now? or is it done? Have you been to my new blog yet? Did you know that you can change the background on it yourself, by clicking on one of the tiny squares in the top left corner. That's my favourite part of my blog. Anyway, ttyl.
Not really any progress on the house lately. We just moved the TV over, so hopefully (as sad as this is) it will help entertain Raegann so I can get more done!
Ok I'm not planning on getting hooked on the message thing but I am killing myself laughing at the message I made for my husband.
Thanks for the laugh. And thanks for letting me refer to you as a friend. :)
TV yes is such an easy and quick method of disciplining your children hey? I'm just kidding of course about the disiplining part, but I guess in a sense it is true. They seem to stay still and great while in front of the tube, which is always a reward or distraction so you can get what you need to done in the house. I can't wait to see pictures.
(Another thing I've been thinking, when will I be worthy of your sidebar I wonder?)
Demara
Just to let everyone know I changed my comment box on my blog, so now nothing is required!!! I removed code and personalized it by adding some stuff. Check it out! Also, if you ever need to find a post on my blog, you can type keywords into the search box on the top left of any page.
Sorry for the "spam" Zandra. I had no idea it was considered spam. Sorry again!
Hey girl, just as a friendly caution reminder. Might wanna take your last name off your blog. ANYONE at ANYTIME can find you. I learned that the hard way.
Post a Comment