skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Happy Birthday...
to ME! Yes, today is my birthday. I am getting old, as I have been reminded every day this week by my sis-in-law! I think we are gonna celebrate with a BBQ over here with both sides of the fam tomorrow evening. Hopefully I'll have some pictures to share! Oh, and I am now 29 for all of you curious cats!
7 comments:
NEXT YEAR IS THE BIG ONE!!
Hope you have a great day....from one ol' lady to another.
``Trisha``
Happy b-day. We'll have to have some cake to celebrate when I meet you face to face in just over a week. Can't wait. Hope you had a great day. Looking forward to hearing all about it.
Happy Birthday!!!!!
Happy Birthday! Even though you don't know me...
Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great one!
Hey Zandra,
I know this isn't your "electric bill" post, but I wanted to let you know something. You should enroll in Level Pay with SDGE. They take your average energy usage in 12 months and divide it by 12. Thus your monthly bill is usually more manageable than a shocker!!
Give it a try!!
Hope you had a wonderful birthday!!
Post a Comment